Lora is a midwestern artist and comics lad, author of the Hamlet is Okay comic series.
Click any of the buttons above to navigate, or check out the buttons below to see all the places I've claimed the Lemonbrows username.
Contact me at one of these places or send inquiries either via e-mail [[email protected]] or Discord [lemonbrows#0675].
Commissions are currently [OPEN]!
Please refer to the buttons to the left for various price estimates and examples.
X Won't Do (So Please Don't Ask About)! X
B&W - Starting at $50 / page
TWO-TONE - Starting at $65 / page
COLOR - Starting at $80 / page
price increases with complexity and/or density of panels on a page (i.e., more than 9 panels, client requests backgrounds in all panels, etc.). Additionally fees will be negotiated during the thumbnailing and scriptwriting phase.
TERMS OF SERVICE
I reserve the right to turn down any commissions!
Payment will be conducted through PayPal invoices unless discussed otherwise.
I ONLY do commissions for real life currency.
Commission turn-around time will depend on the content of the commission (i.e., full-body turn-around is ~1-3 days, full comics take about 1 week per page).
In the event of an unexpected delay, the client will be informed as soon as possible with a revised timeframe.
[See bottom for Adopts TOS]
1. Thumbnail WIP / Script + Comic Thumbnail Approval by Client
2. 50% upfront payment
3. Watermarked, low-res final
4. 50% final payment
5. Digital files delivered
1. After discussing the contents of the commission, I will provide you with a thumbnail sketch (or page thumbnails if a comic commission) for approval or edits.
2. Once thumbnails are approved, an upfront payment of 50% of the total price must be paid by the client.
3. Once I have completed the commission, the client will be sent the product with an obstructive watermark overlaid on top of it.
-Final minor edits and revisions are still allowed at this point for free.
-Large changes that were not present in the given reference may be accepted with an additional fee. If you are unsure as to what constitutes as a large change, please feel free to ask.
4. Upon approval of the final work, the final 50% of the payment must be paid.
5. Once payment has been received, the full unwatermarked image will be sent to the client.
NOTICE: This is the CONDENSED version of the TOS. The purpose of this condensed version is for the customer to have a summarised overview of the main points. Please refer to the full TOS further below for more detailed terms, which will apply to your orders.
50% of the total invoice MUST be paid up front.
Product will be delivered digitally.
Seller will not be responsible for loss of product once it has been delivered.
Customer has right to reasonable amounts of minor edits before and after completion (i.e eye colour change, thumbnail and script adjustments).
Fee is calculated in USD.
Customer can ask for a refund on orders with no progress for one month, or when work has not been completed within two months (with the exception of extending comic commissions of 10+ pages).
Customer is required to contact the seller in a fast and responsive manner.
Products CANNOT be used for commercial use without the seller's expressed written consent.
Seller can cancel and refund any order at any time.
Last Update: 01/04/21
This contract applies to the artist further called Seller, and person or institution further called Customer purchasing from Seller a work of art further called Product. By ordering Product from the Seller the Customer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Customer agrees to pay half the total invoice upfront. The balance has to be paid on approval of the watermarked final.
2. Any other payment schedule has to be mutually agreed before work on the Product commences.
3. Customer accepts that work on the Product will not commence until initial payment has been received by Seller according to the above schedule.
4. Customer agrees that Product will be delivered digitally to email address provided by Customer, after the final payment has been received by the Seller.
5. Any other method of delivery, either digital or physical, has to be mutually agreed before the work commences. Customer is obliged to bear any costs incurred by alternative delivery method, such as postal costs, material costs, digital service subscription fees etc.
6. It is sole responsibility of Customer to propose delivery method which works for both parties. Seller cannot be held accountable for Customer's loss of access to the delivery method, loss of delivered files, impediments such as spam filters or any other technical obstacles outside responsibility of the Seller.
7b. Upon delivery of the product, it is the Customer's responsibility to store it properly. Loss of product due to negligence will not be reimbursed by the Seller. Seller can not guarantee that the original copy of the product will be available in the case that the Customer lost their files.
8. Customer has right to a reasonable amount of minor edits after completion, such as changing an eye colour or fixing a small detail, up to an additional 10% of the total time spent on creating the originally delivered Product. Any requests above that, however minor, will require a prior mutual agreement and will result in a proportional increase of order value. Any such increase will be invoiced separately. Work on any such excessive requests will not commence until the payment for the additional invoice(s) has been received.
9. Customer agrees to pay the total amount specified in USD.
10. It is a sole responsibility of Customer to bear any currency conversion costs, bank transfer fees, payment provider service fees and any other costs involved in transferring funds to the Seller.
11. Payment is considered as received and completed only when total amount received on Seller's account is equal to the invoice amount in USD.
12. Customer has right to request a full refund if there's been no progress for one month, or when Product has not been completed within two months, barring the extended time needed to complete more comprehensive projects of 10 or more comic pages in length, the completion timeframe of which will be discussed between the Customer and Seller. Refund conditions for commissions which require more work must be agreed separately, before the work commences. These provisions exclude work interruptions caused by unforeseen circumstances such as illness, accident or any other credibly documented reason for interruption of work.
13. Customer obliges to contact the Seller in a fast and responsive manner, responding swiftly to any requests for comments, clarifications, opinions, validation of progress etc. Lack of timely communication on behalf of Customer will be recognized as implicit approval of all work progress and current state of the Product.
PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL USE
14. The Product received by Customer is for personal use. Any use of the Product for commercial purposes, reselling it, reproduction or publishing for reasons other than personal purposes has to be approved beforehand by the Seller. This will require a separate agreement between Customer and Seller defining exact conditions and financial implications of such use of the Product.
15. Seller reserves every right to refuse or cancel any order, under condition of full refund, without giving reasons to Customer.
16. Any disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated. It might result in cancellation of order without any right of Customer to receiving a refund, and may result in refusing any service to the Customer in the future.
The artist retains full copyright to the commissioned artworks, and retains the right to post or include the artworks on their social media, portfolio, or other galleries.
The rights to the characters remain with their owners.
The client is free to use the commissioned artworks(s) for personal use on their social media, galleries, etc.
The client may crop or resize the artwork(s) for personal use such as icons, banners, etc.
The client may not make any artistic edits, or request someone else make artistic edits to the commissioned artwork(s).
The client may not use the commissioned artwork(s) to mass produce or distribute items, even for free, unless they have first contacted the artist and gained written permission to do so.
Please ensure that you have read through and understand the terms of service provided here. By ordering a commission from me, you agree to all terms listed.
All payments are to be made upfront over Paypal in USD.
If payment isn't received within 5 hours after I respond to the purchase claim the adopt will be put up for sale again.
After purchase has been cleared you'll always receive a full resolution file of the adopt with a transparent background, as well as additional content as mentioned in the original post (i.e., ref sheets).
Reselling and gifting is allowed.
You may not resell the adopt for more than what you paid unless it comes with extra art you commissioned.
You are free to make minor edits to the adopt design so long as it is still recognizable (i.e., minor hair styling, outfit changes). You may not edit skin tone, nor can you apply these edits to the original artwork; design edits should be expressed in new original or commissioned artwork.
Adopts are for non-commercial use ONLY. They can be used for icons, character profiles, etc., but may not be used in projects intended for profit such as on stickers, t-shirts, in games or prints.
You may not claim to be the creator of the design.
You must credit me (@ Lemonbrows) as the creator of the design.